Wednesday 15 August 2012

THINGS

Hi there!

I've been a bit of a busy bee what with the Olympics and working at a tourist trap and that (it was actually ridiculously quiet, but I was working all sorts of strange hours). So after all that biz, I'm back on the drawing band wagon. Woot!
Here's a few things that I've been up to:

The first and biggest thing on my extensive list of stuff to do was my CV
And I've totally done it! Success! 

This here was attempt one (it was actually a sketch I did that got a bit too worked up). I loved the expression but there was just too much wrong with it to use it. Still at least it gave me a good starting point to go from




So this is the finished image. I had to change a few bits and pieces around in the process (in particular what it was I was supposed to be lunging on) but I'm pretty happy with it! Everyone loves a good ol' lunge.




















This is a little thing I've been making to do with animals with jobs. It's going to be a little series but I've only done the nurse shark for now. The robber and fiddler crab should be on the way soon.








 This is a stupid little joke comic I made for my friend which is shamefully rough considering I've been directing people to my site recently.
Still! I loved the idea of Sherlock Holmes being a hipster, it does make a lot of sense when you think about it. The Pipe, the get up, the mustache and the niche behavior.
Clearly a hipster.
Unfortunately a few other people seem to have noticed this too so I can't claim it as an original concept.
Twas good fun though!


 
Oh yeah, and this is a boy. 
There he is! 
I think he's going to be part of a new comic story thingy I'm going to put together. It's going to be a little bit Bernard's Watch and slightly Queen's Nose. We'll see how we go


BOOM!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment