Sunday 3 October 2010

Toby

Hello There! Im not sure how long this blogging idea will last, but up till I get to lazy or embarrassed to work here's some of my work.

These are from a book I made in my third year of uni about a boy who finds a monster and decides to take it home with him. Toby likes to eat problems and slowly gets bigger through-out the book. I still need to illustrate the other half of the book but hopefully I'll get them done sometime in the near future. These are all supposed to be double page spreads of a 200 mm x 200 mm book and it is supposed to have text but I've not found the font or the time to put it in.
I'll write a bit more about it when I find the time and the patience but for now I just want to get my stuff up =)









So thats my work up till june, I had planned to have finished the whole book by now but alas, work and money appear to get in the way of everything (not to mention my unbelievable lack of motivation!). Here's hoping this blog lasts longer than the last one did!

No comments:

Post a Comment