Wednesday 20 March 2013

Animals with Jobs


Only a week and a half left for my exhibition in Norwich Playhouse. You should totally go and check it out, (my work is up the stairs on the way to the auditorium, Adam's work is down stairs in the corridor).
I'm not going to even try and be modest, it looks awesome. Go... right now... seriously. Drop what you are doing and get your butt in the Playhouse, (they were also doing some rather tasty hot cider when I was there. If that doesn't sell it to you, frankly, I don't know what will). 

Anyway, since the exhibition is almost over and I've had a fair bit of positive feedback, I'm actually going to have a really small print run on the images so... if you want to buy and own one of these limited edition beaaaauties yourself, drop me an email and let me know. I'll sign them and number them and everything... like a professional. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. 

So you can get a better idea as to what on Earth I'm talking about, here:










Wicked. Also, if you haven't already, like my Facebook page. It's all the rage right now, all the cool kids are doing it.

Yeah, get on that social media...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment