Saturday 18 February 2012

Ooo, only two months this time!

Hey all!

Here's some things that I have been doing.
Its all photoshop coloured at the moment, but I'm hoping that I'm going to have a bit more free time so I can actually start to colour things in properly soon! Yay!




This is Pan the goat man. He was a tiny sketch in one of my books, but I really liked him so I made him into a card for my friend.




This is a comic I'm going to make at some point that outlines the pros and cons of having Brian Blessed following you around narrating everything that you do.



Some little sketches (obviously I have a lot more of these but these are the only two I'd bothered to scan in lol)



This is a picture I made for the theme of nautical. I really want to paint this one properly soon! Watch this space.




These last two were some drawings I did for an idea of a redesign of beauty and the beast.
I'm not going to do anything with them, but I liked them none the less.




So that's that ^_^
Ciao for now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment